Quality Viking Built-In Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Repair Service
There are many good refrigerators in the market right now, but only a few can be considered great. Viking is one of those brands which can confidently say that they have great refrigerators for both professionals and regular homemakers alike.
Viking is a premium kitchen appliance manufacturer that has been at the forefront of kitchen appliance innovation. For over 40 years, their innovations had set the American standard for what modern luxury kitchen appliances would look and feel like. They offer different kitchen appliances, like ranges, ovens, cooktops, ice makers, and refrigerators. As they continue to develop their appliances, they continue to uphold the promise of delivering professional performance and stunning designs.
Even if they are more well known as the originator of professional-grade ranges for home kitchens, they are quite notable in making top-tier refrigerators. In addition, they offer some of the best features and styles, which can go toe-to-toe with other amazing refrigerator manufacturers.
As of writing, they have three amazing series for you to choose from. The five series, the Virtuoso six series, and the seven series. Select Viking refrigerator units can also accept custom refrigerator panels to allow your refrigerator unit to match the aesthetics you are aiming for in your kitchen.
As for their amazing features, each series has its special features that you can only find in Viking refrigerators, like the following:
- ProChill - It is a temperature management system with a variable-speed compressor to quickly chill food, electronic controls to maintain even temperatures, and odor elimination technology to remove odors and excess humidity.
- Spillproof Plus - Specially-made shelves to keep spills and messes from spilling over other levels of the refrigerator.
- Bluezone Fresh Preservation Technology - It strips microbes, ethylene, hydrocarbons, odors, and other contaminants in the refrigerator to keep food fresh for longer.
- Adaptive Defrost - Allows automatic defrosting.
- Air Purification System - To keep the air inside the refrigerator unit clean to help keep food fresh. It also helps in removing foul odors.
No matter how an appliance is made, it is still susceptible to experiencing issues, especially when the unit is not well-maintained. There are common Viking refrigerator issues that you might encounter, like:
- Warm temperatures in your Viking refrigerator
- The refrigerator is making noise
- The freezer is not functioning properly
- Excessive Frost in the refrigerator
- Foul smells
- The refrigerator door is not closing properly
If you are experiencing these things yourself, trust a certified Viking repair company to look at your unit.
Why Prefer to Hire Our Team?
- Friendly, responsive, fast technicians who come to your place early
- Licensed and committed technicians who get the tasks done right on the first visit
- Labor and installed parts have warranties
- Up-front and fair pricing
- Never charge you any additional or hourly service
- Offer flexible appointment that suits your availability
So, if you want to experience the way how we handle any repairs for your Viking built-in bottom freezer refrigerator, you hire our specialists at Viking Repair Squad, you can guarantee that you will be working with professionals who take pride in their work's cleanliness; that pride is displayed in how we treat you as well as your homes.
Take note! If you need Viking Built-In bottom refrigerator repair service, contact Viking Repair Squad! We are a certified repair company with years of experience in Viking appliance troubleshooting. We also offer Viking built-in side-by-side refrigerator repair!
If you are interested in availing our services, fill up the contact form below so that we would be able to contact you within the day.