Quality Viking Rangetop Repairs at the Comfort of Your Home
Stoves are one of the most important kitchen appliances all homes must-have. It provides a heat source for people to cook delicious meals.
Over the years, stoves have been innovated with comfort, efficiency, and accessibility in mind. It is why we see what we call a rangetop. These rangetops are also called cooktops because they have the same function and similar form, but they differ.
A cooktop, referred to as a drop-in cooktop, is a stove placed in a cutout of your home’s countertop. Its knobs or touch controls are positioned at the top of the counter. On the other hand, a rangetop is a stove that is built into the countertop. It extends from the rear of your counter to the front. Instead of having the controls at the surface, they have theirs at the front, like cooking ranges.
Even if rangetops take more space than cooktops, some still prefer them because they are sturdier and offer more cooking space.
Viking has a few rangetops in the market, which have received many positive reviews. It comes as no surprise from a company that had first introduced professional-grade ranges for home use. It is why people continue to trust the brand and are rewarded with a reliable, efficient, and durable rangetop that would last them a lifetime.
But, no matter how well-engineered an appliance is, it will encounter issues that you might not expect. If left as it is, it could cause more damage to itself. It is why it is important to know of a factory-certified repair company that specializes in this — like us at Viking Repair Squad!
Get Expert Viking Repairs Today!
Our team of factory-certified professionals has worked with many different gas and electric rangetops for several years now and has encountered many different issues. They have also undergone Viking appliance training, making them familiar with how your Viking appliances are made. This knowledge, plus the years of experience, makes our team more efficient than most repair companies out there right now.
Whenever you are experiencing the following issues, feel free to reach out to us! Our Viking rangetop repair guarantees that we’d make your rangetop running smoothly in no time!
We also offer other Viking appliance repairs, like Viking cooktop repairs, Viking range repairs, and Viking oven repairs!
Viking Rangetop Repair Service That is Worth The Money
Viking appliances are known to be one of the best cooking appliance manufacturers globally. Their products are durable, efficient, and stylish, making every dollar spent on it a great investment for your home in the long run. Whenever they encounter issues, get someone who can guarantee that they can deliver a quality Viking rangetop repair service.
What We Have to Offer
- Affordable Rates. Our company believes that quality repairs do not have to break the bank. With how expensive Viking appliances already are, every dollar saved with repairs goes a long way. It is why we ensure that all our services are priced reasonably enough to still deliver the best possible service for you.
- 24/7 service. Whether it’s early in the morning or late in the evening, our repair team is available any time to be of service! Our team is always on-call to ensure that there is always someone there for you.
- Comprehensive Warranty on Services and Parts. As a factory-certified repair company, all our services and parts used are protected with a comprehensive warranty to guarantee their quality.
We at Viking Repair Squad have been in this business for many years. We have encountered many different Viking rangetops and have successfully troubleshot them. Here are a few of the issues we had worked on:
- The gas range top burners are clogged
- Rangetop knobs are not working properly
- The gas range top is clicking continuously
- Gas leaking from gas rangetop
- The electric range top heating element is burnt out
- Cannot adjust the temperature on electric range tops
- Power issues with rangetop
If you are experiencing any of the issues mentioned above and like what we have to offer, give us a call! We’d be more than happy to be of service to you!
If you need quality Viking appliance repair and maintenance services, complete the contact form below so that our customer service team can help you. We hope to be of service to you soon!